Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Liberty's Lamp Held High as Beck Interviews Palin


Glenn Beck interviews Sarah Palin with the Statue of Liberty in the Background.

Video: Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck 01/13/10. Transcript.



A word to Sarah Palin: You are being called to serve. Take liberty's lamp and lead us.

Glenn Beck said

she is one of the only people that I can see that can possibly lead us out of where we are. I don't know yet if she's strong enough, if she's well enough advised, or if she knows she can no longer trust anyone. I don't know if she can lead and not lose her soul.

That is where I'd like to go for the next hour, to find out if this is the woman that can lead us and not lose her soul.

Glenn, I think the answer to your question is yes.

I'm climbing the thing and bringing the torch back to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I would be perfectly happy to go back to Wasilla, Alaska, with my five children and my grandson and raise a happy, healthy family loving our great outdoors – doing the things we do in Alaska. But, if I believe that in some capacity I can help this great nation, I'm going to be willing to sacrifice and to change some things in my lifestyle in order to, in order to serve. That doesn't have to mean, though, top dog. That doesn't have to mean really – entail having any kind of title." - Sarah Palin

No comments:

Post a Comment